We require 2 business days (48 hours) notice to cancel or reschedule an initial
consultation. If you cancel or reschedule any time after that, your credit card on file will be charged the full price of the appointment.
Report of Findings (ROF)- Second Appointment:
We require 2 business days (48 hours) notice to cancel or reschedule an ROF. If
you cancel or reschedule any time after that, you will be charged the full price of
your appointment on the credit card most recently used in our system. It is your responsibility to call or email the office to check if your lab results
have been posted and if a rescheduling is necessary.
We require 1 business day (24 hours) notice to cancel or reschedule a follow-up functional medicine appointment in our office. If you cancel or reschedule any time after that, you will be charged the full price of your appointment on the credit card most recently used in our system. If you are already enrolled in the program and making monthly payments or have paid in full, this missed or rescheduled appointment will not be deducted from your program, and you will be responsible for the full price of the appointment at $250 which will be charged to the credit card most recently used in our system.
If you decide to cancel your functional medicine program, all discounts will be removed and a refund will be issued for any future months that have been paid ahead. The patient will be responsible for all monthly installments leading up to the notification of cancellation.
In the case of an emergency, you will not be charged as long as your appointment is rescheduled within a week of your original appointment time.
All appointments may be rescheduled or cancelled by calling the office at 732-359-8263 or emailing [email protected].
Members have unlimited email contact with their IWG provider team through the patient portal. However, if an email question or request is deemed by one of the IWG staff members to be too complicated or involved for a response via email they may, at their discretion, require that the member schedule a phone, telemedicine or in person visit instead of responding via email.
Our availability is during normal working hours and your ability to reach us or access our services at any given time may be limited. If you require urgent care you should immediately call 911 or contact an emergency care provider such as a local hospital or emergency room. The costs associated with emergency care services are not covered by your Integrative Wellness Group program.
- Non-IWG medical expenses such as lab tests and visits may be covered by a member’s health insurance plan per that plan’s rules.
- Integrative Wellness Group will not submit a medical claim to insurance on your behalf. We cannot assist you with claim resolution for our services.
- We will provide you with a detailed billing summary that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement. There may be procedures or lab tests that are not covered depending on your plan’s rules.
- Some lab tests, including blood work, ordered by an IWG practitioner will be billed directly to your insurance by the lab.
- Some lab tests we offer as part of our functional medicine testing program may not be covered by insurance and in these cases you will be charged a fee for a particular test by the lab directly.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with an IWG practitioner and may include blood, saliva, hair, urine and/or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist, or should you choose you may continue to work with your IWG practitioner.
- At home test kits: If a lab test kit is mailed to you by Integrative Wellness Group, you will be charged the day the kit is mailed.
- Specimens: If your particular insurance company only pays for blood work done at a particular lab facility like LabCorp, you must inform us of this in advance of having blood work done. Other testing like stool, urine, and saliva will be collected in the comfort of your home.
Prior to your first scheduled visit to Integrative Wellness Group, you will be required to provide medical and health background information online via our secure questionnaire and to sign certain releases/authorizations and other documents regarding the care to be provided. You will not be able to access our medical care services until this paperwork is completed. Instructions for completion of this paperwork will be provided separately after scheduling your initial visit.