REQUEST an Appointment by clicking link Or Call (732) 359-8263 to schedule your appointment.Schedule Now
(For New and Current Clients)
Once our staff confirms your appointment time, you will receive an email with your new patient paperwork. We ask that you please complete and submit your paperwork 48 hours prior to your appointment. If paperwork has not been received your appointment will be forfeited.
You may also choose to send any health records, imaging, and/or lab analysis that are pertinent to your case that you would like the doctor to review. (10 page maximum) Please send the records via email to [email protected], or via fax at (732) 749-1573.
To book services at our spa, please use this link.
NEW PATIENT PAPERWORK
After your appointment is confirmed, you will receive our New Patient Paperwork to complete via email. It is important that you take the time and space to complete these forms in full, as they are vital in helping us understand your case. Please be sure to thoroughly read through the directions attached to the email when filling out the paperwork.
THIS PAPERWORK INCLUDES:
- Health and medical history questionnaire
- Survey of your chief complaints and most important health goals
- Assessment of your most troubling and frequently experienced symptoms
- Diet survey and questionnaire
- Survey of your current supplements and medications
- A copy of our practice policies to inform you on our office procedures, billing, insurance, etc.
PREPARING FOR YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT
During your first appointment, the doctor or nutritionist will run a scan using the BioScan SRT to scan your body for stressors and allergies. The unit uses frequencies (no you can’t see them) to clear the body of allergies and other stressors like viruses, bacteria, parasites, musculoskeletal issues, skin issues, and emotional trauma.
- It is important to be fully hydrated for your BioScan. Please drink a lot of water 24 hours prior to your initial appointment.
- It is recommended to avoid eating, taking supplements or medications one hour prior to your appointment.
- Do not drink coffee four hours before your appointment.
If you are under the age of 21, it is recommended to bring a parent/guardian with you to your initial exam.
If you plan to meet with the doctor or nutritionist via skype or phone, please send over your skype username or preferred contact information to [email protected] 48 hours prior to your appointment. It is recommended that you are in front of a computer to review any important documents with the practitioner.
If you plan to meet with the doctor or nutritionist via zoom conference, you will receive an email with the link to a FREE download of the zoom conference software. The email will will also include a meeting ID number to join the doctor or nutritionist on zoom at the time of your appointment.