Who can benefit from this service?
You are looking for a non-surgical to improve any of the symptoms listed below:
- Your child is battling chronic ear infections or sore throats
- You are experiencing painful skin lesions from Shingles, Infection, or Dermatitis
- You have had a recent injury that is not healing.
- You are someone who is looking for a way to detox without taking supplements
- You are trying to repair damaged tissue from an injury or even an autoimmune condition like Hashimoto’s or Grave’s Disease.
- You are trying to decrease swelling or inflammation.
How to get started and What do my visits look like?
So you schedule an initial consultation and examination with one of the doctors.
You tell the doctor all the details of what led up to the onset of your symptoms. They proceed to do a physical exam. The exam is completed with comprehensive neurological response testing that includes muscle testing and brain testing. You will receive treatment that same day.
What about Continued Care?
On your second appointment, you will meet with the doctors to review the findings from the examination and muscle testing. The doctors will explain the pattern of imbalances and how they will rehab your body back to perfect health. You will then receive your 2nd treatment of cold laser therapy and a care plan for follow up.
It’s really nice to know that when I’m coming in, no matter how I feel, I’m going to walk out feeling much better. You guys are not just my doctors, you’re like family and friends.
Physical Medicine Program
“Well I can start out by saying I feel like a million bucks. I definitely didn’t feel like that a few months ago. I work out a lot and was always dealing with low back pain and it slowed me up a lot. Now after receiving chiropractic care I can barely keep up with myself and I have never felt better. I think more clearly, I feel better, and the world has just been a great place. I am so stoked that I come to IWG and I love Nick… in a non-sexual way.”
Physical Medicine Program
Cold Laser Therapy to improve the brain’s communication with the body so you can hold your adjustment and stay in alignment.
Enjoy our Relaxation Station where you can lounge in our zero-gravity chairs with a fuzzy blanket, aromatherapy eye pillow, and headphones playing Binaural Beats.
In most cases, FSA/HSA dollars may be applied to tests and services.
1st Visit: Initial Consultation & Physical Examination
All cold laser patients begin with an Initial Consultation & Physical Examination with one of our physicians to determine areas of imbalance and dysfunction (60 mins). This exam serves to understand if cold laser, or other services are most appropriate for your case.
Your doctor will lay out a program that allows you to heal each layer and sustain it over time.
Cost: $35 per 15 minute session
Getting Healthy is a Family Affair!
Did you know that IWG offers family discounts?
- 2-3 Family Members – 15% off services
- 4+ Family Members- 20% off services
Insurance & Pricing- We got you covered! (no pun intended)
FSA’s and HSA’s are accepted at IWG.
You are also able to receive reimbursement with Out-of Network coverage for visits at IWG. The front desk will assist in the proper documentation maximize your reimbursement.
Worried about insurance? Ask us about Liberty Healthshare.
Most laboratory analysis will go through your insurance since we will use your in-network labs, such as Labcorp and Quest, for select testing. Any necessary imaging, such as X-Ray, Ultrasound, MRIs, will also go through your insurance by using an imaging center that accepts your insurance.
IWG offers interest Free payment plans for any services!
It is your responsibility to inquire about your coverage for CPT Codes:
Laser Therapy 97032
Fighting Bacterial-Fungal-Viral Infections: Ear infections, Sore Throats, Acne, Athletes Foot, Nail Fungus, Strep Throat, Shingles, Chicken Pox, Staph Infection, MRSA Infection, Sinus Infections, Skin Infections, Respiratory Infections, Vaginal Yeast Infections, Bacterial Vaginosis, Oral Infections or Tooth Infections
Repair and Restoration to various parts of the body:
- Neurological Support: Stimulate parts of the brain that are underactive or imbalanced. It can improve balance + coordination, it can improve hormone productions, and it can improve signalling to the body to improve the brain and body connection.
- Wounds, Abrasion, Skin Support: The laser will stimulate cellular healing to improve skin conditions and heal wounds or abrasions faster.
- Ligament, Muscle, Tendon Support: The laser will repair ligament strains + sprains but more importantly it will restore neurological connection to the injured area. Have scar tissue? Our soundwave unit will reduce scar tissues while decreasing pain, and restoring function.
- Organ Support: Our laser will stimulate glands and organs to function at a higher level to produce proper enzymes and hormones. This laser is used in conjunction with our Functional Medicine program to heal damaged tissue from Autoimmunity such as Hashimotos, Addisons, Graves, etc. It is used on the brain to decrease the stress response and promote sleep.
Detoxification Support: Both the red and violet laser can be used to help support detoxification of the liver and other organs.
Case Study 1
Patient mentioned during her routine chiropractic work up that she had recently noticed a small spot of shingles appear on her neck. After performing the violet laser for 12 minutes to the affected area, she noticed complete resolvement of her symptoms within only a few hours of her initial treatment.
Case Study 2
A patient currently under care for our functional medicine program has a long history of prostatitis and discomfort. His initial visit using cold laser therapy aimed to help stimulate the neuroimmune system as well as the lymphatic system. A red and violet laser was directed at the prostate, while another laser addressed the brain stem and major areas of the lymph system. The patient reported complete relief of his symptoms for 5 days after the initial treatment.