Who can Benefit from this service?
You are someone suffering from respiratory issues ranging from post nasal drip, chest tightness, wheezing, shortness of breath, ear infections, throat irritation, chronic sinusitis, asthma, recurrent bronchitis, or pneumonia. You also may be experiencing brain fog, autoimmune issues, fatigue, dermatitis, weight gain, numbness/tingling in hands/feet from unknown causes.
You also may be a client currently enrolled in our functional medicine, allergy, or chronic pain programs and you’re looking to determine if environmental changes in your home may be affecting your health.
How do I get started?
Contact IWG to set up a strategy call with a Licensed Assessor to learn more about the details of a Comprehensive Indoor Air Quality Assessment.
This in-depth investigation of the air quality in and around a dwelling (residential/commercial) includes such factors as: poor ventilation, water damage/excess moisture, indoor temperature/relative humidity, and types of building materials used as part of the structure.
The assessment will use a variety of tools, including:
- Thermo-hygrometer-Temperature and relative humidity readings
Moisture Meter-Measures moisture level of porous substrates (walls, wood, etc)
- Infrared (IR) Thermometer-Measures temperature differential instantly from a distance of 50ft.
- Zefon Bio-Pump-Used for measure all air samples
- Gas Monitor-Measures the presence and quantity of various gases (CO2, MO)
- Laser Particle Counter- used to determine the air quality (cleanliness) by counting and sizing the number of particles in the air.
What about continued care?
As a member of the functional medicine program, you’ll receive comprehensive information regarding areas of the home that may be impacted, specific toxins and how they are affecting your health, and an action plan for remediation.
We always feel like we leave IWG with more information and knowledge. It’s a wonderful resource. Not only are we getting healthy but we’re learning and growing.
Functional Medicine Program
“Well I can start out by saying I feel like a million bucks. I definitely didn’t feel like that a few months ago. I work out a lot and was always dealing with low back pain and it slowed me up a lot. Now after receiving chiropractic care I can barely keep up with myself and I have never felt better. I think more clearly, I feel better, and the world has just been a great place. I am so stoked that I come to IWG and I love Nick… in a non-sexual way.”
Physical Medicine Program
- Licensed trained inspectors consisting of Environmental professionals including Registered Nurses.
- Comprehensive in-depth assessment of the outside and inside of your property will be performed, along with interviewing the occupants of the dwelling for any health concerns.
- Detailed report of any findings and recommendations for remediation if needed.
- Air, surface and/or swap samples of contaminated areas such as the HVAC system
- HVAC assessment by a Master HVAC licensed contractor for indoor air purification evaluation
Contact IWG to set up a free strategy session with an environmental specialist.
A preliminary interview over the phone or email will help us determine if you would be in need of our services. You will be asked to keep your windows closed for 24 hours before our visit.
IAQ and/or OHA assessment will take anywhere from 2-5 hours to complete
- Complete Environmental Health Assessment (Includes IAQ/OHA) – $727
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment Only (IAQ) $497
- Occupant Health Assessment Only (OHA) – $297
- HVAC Master Assessment and Evaluation – (Priced based on size of HVAC System)