Brooke Scheller, MS, CNS
Brooke is the Functional Medicine Nutritionist working alongside Dr. Nicole Rivera. Brooke is a board Certified Nutrition Specialist® and holds a Master’s degree in Applied Clinical Nutrition from New York Chiropractic College and a Bachelor’s degree in Nutritional Sciences from Rutgers University. She is currently studying for her Doctorate in Clinical Nutrition through the Maryland University for Integrative Health.
Prior to working at Integrative Wellness Group, Brooke worked as a nutritionist specializing in weight loss and has helped clients lose thousands of pounds. Brooke transitioned towards a functional medicine approach after learning that many clients struggled to lose weight with co-existing conditions like inflammation, autoimmunity, stress, chronic infections, and hormone imbalances. She furthered her studies in functional nutrition to implement a full-body approach to treating the root-cause.
Brooke has been studying functional nutrition with Dr. Nicole Rivera for over two years and has expanded her knowledge of preventative care through supplements, herbs, and foods. Brooke is the co-host of Integrative Wellness Radio, a weekly podcast that educates on functional medicine, different aspects of health, and common conditions. Brooke is also a health expert for MindBodyGreen, a popular wellness blogging site.
- Functional Medicine and Functional Nutrition
- Weight Loss Specialist
- Nutritional Counseling
- Gastrointestinal disorders, including Inflammatory Bowel Conditions, IBS, GERD, and more.
- Condition Specific Meal Plans
- Infectious Disease Specialist
Training & Credentials
- Doctorate in Clinical Nutrition – Candidate
- Master’s Degree in Applied Clinical Nutrition from New York Chiropractic College, Summa Cum Laude
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutritional Sciences from Rutgers University
- Certified Nutrition Specialist®
- Member of the American College of Nutrition