We require 48 hours notice for all cancellations and reschedules. If you cancel or reschedule any time after that, your credit card on file will be charged the full price of the appointment.
This is our policy for all our appointments, including but not limited to:
- Initial Consultation
- Report of Findings (ROF)- Second Appointment
- The Detox Spa
If you cancel or reschedule any time after that, you will be charged the full price of your appointment on the credit card most recently used in our system.
If you are already enrolled in the program and making monthly payments or have paid in full, this missed or rescheduled appointment will be deducted from your program
If you decide to cancel your functional medicine program, all discounts will be removed and the patient will be responsible for the remaining balance in addition to a $1,000 cancellation fee.
All appointments may be rescheduled or cancelled by calling the office at 732-359-8263.
As part of the program, members have email access via their patient portal. Please note that all clinical questions must be addressed by a practitioner in a scheduled appointment.
Our availability is during normal working hours and your ability to reach us or access our services at any given time may be limited. If you require urgent care you should immediately call 911 or contact an emergency care provider such as a local hospital or emergency room. The costs associated with emergency care services are not covered by your Integrative Wellness Group program.
- Non-IWG medical expenses such as lab tests and visits may be covered by a member’s health insurance plan per that plan’s rules.
- Integrative Wellness Group will not submit a medical claim to insurance on your behalf. We cannot assist you with claim resolution for our services.
- We will provide you with a detailed billing summary that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement. There may be procedures or lab tests that are not covered depending on your plan’s rules.
- Some lab tests, including blood work, ordered by an IWG practitioner will be billed directly to your insurance by the lab.
- Some lab tests we offer as part of our functional medicine testing program may not be covered by insurance and in these cases you will be charged a fee for a particular test by the lab directly.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with an IWG practitioner and may include blood, saliva, hair, urine and/or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist, or should you choose you may continue to work with your IWG practitioner.
- At home test kits: If a lab test kit is mailed to you by Integrative Wellness Group, you will be charged the day the kit is mailed.
- Specimens: If your particular insurance company only pays for blood work done at a particular lab facility like LabCorp, you must inform us of this in advance of having blood work done. Other testing like stool, urine, and saliva will be collected in the comfort of your home.
Prior to your first scheduled visit to Integrative Wellness Group, you will be required to provide medical and health background information online via our secure questionnaire and to sign certain releases/authorizations and other documents regarding the care to be provided. You will not be able to access our medical care services until this paperwork is completed. Instructions for completion of this paperwork will be provided separately after scheduling your initial visit. Please make sure all paperwork is submitted to our office 48hrs in advance.