Proper brain function is essential to the health of the body. IWG has created a special program to repair and restore the brain’s health and vitality. This program is also geared to balance mental and emotional disorders. The brain is first analyzed by our qEEG also known as a quantitative electroencephalography which maps the brain’s overactivity, underactivity, and abnormal brain waves. The brain is also evaluated for neurotoxins, decreased drainage, and infections through autonomic response testing.
Specific and scientific lab testing for a clear diagnosis. On-site Phlebotomist for convenient blood draws.
- Physical Examination: The doctor will do a thorough examination of the head, neck, for spinal misalignments and drainage issues. They will also perform specific neurological testing of the cranial nerves.
- Comprehensive Lab Testing: Specific and scientific lab testing for a clear diagnosis
- Nasal swab: Used to determine infections in the sinuses that can affect the brain
- On-site Phlebotomist for convenient blood draws
- Lyme Disease Testing: To determine neurological infections such as Borrelia Burgdorferi, Bartonella Henselae, and Babesia Microti.
- Mold Testing: Determines current and past exposures to toxic mold
So much is missed on standard brain/neurological evaluations. IWG dives deep into the results and questions the WHY behind them.
- Autonomic Response Testing (ART): A style of testing to look at tissue dysfunction and infections associated with dental work, the brain, and the lymphatic system.
- Bioscan SRT : A method that can determine food allergies and emotional stress.
- qEEG: A map of the brain that tells you what is overfiring, underfiring, imbalances, and brain wave patterns.
- Emotional evaluation: A method to evaluate if your emotional state if associated with brain and neurotransmitter imbalances.
- BioResonance Scanning: A style of testing that can scan for dysfunction in the tissue on a cellular level and decipher brain inflammation, neuralgia, and lack of blood flow to the brain.
- Oligoscan for Heavy Metals: A method of testing that can determine heavy metal toxicity from dental work, environmental exposure, or food derived.
Treatments are specific to the individual and are structured upon the results from comprehensive testing.
- Neurofeedback: The feedback is based on the results of the brainmap. The map will dictate what parts of the brain need support and the Neurofeedback will start to balance and improve brain function. All changes from the Neurofeedback are permanent.
- Detox Services
- Infrared Sauna: Infrared heat will heat the body from the inside out (like a fever) to burn off infections and safely remove toxins
- Detox Foot Baths and Hand Baths: Ionized baths that will help to drain toxins from the lymphnodes of the body
- Brain Support foods & supplements: A dietary plan and supplements will be recommended to improve brain health and function.
- Integrative Emotional Release Technique (IER): A method to resolve judgements, resentments, and emotional charges.
- Bioscan SRT: A biomeridian scan that can evaluate the emotions that you are holding in your subconscious. This is used in the emotional release technique to help you release negative emotions and clear emotional charges.
- CranioSacral Therapy (CST): A type of therapy that will improve the cerebrospinal fluid and blood flow around the brain to improve brain function.
Who can benefit from the service:
Our team is (but not limited to) trained in Neurological Conditions induced by Traumatic Brain Injury, Neurotoxins, Infections, and Autoimmunity. The doctors at IWG treat complex cases that have not seen success with traditional treatment. We focus on evaluating the brain comprehensively and also evaluate the deeper emotional, neurological, and energetic components to illness.
This program can help various patient with low level to high level brain stress. The method is appropriate for low to severe brain fog, memory decline, and word recollection issues. The approach is also beneficial for children with ADD, Autism, Aspergers, PANDAS, and Sensory issues. The program has also been proven to help conditions such as brain fog, depression, anxiety, OCD, bipolar. This approach is also appropriate for more advanced cases such as Traumatic Brain Injuries, concussions and post-concussion issues, Dementia, strokes, and Alzheimer’s disease.