Our Functional Medicine Basic is a holistic style of primary care. The program is for someone with no major complaints that are looking to have a custom roadmap to feel their best. Functional Medicine is a style of medicine that uses specific and comprehensive lab testing to find the underlying reasons for fatigue, brain fog, or that annual common cold. IWG prides themselves on being the most technologically advanced and providing a truly one of a kind approach to healthcare.
So much is missed on standard blood tests. IWG
dives deep into the results and questions the WHY behind them.
- Lyme Disease Testing: Determines infections such as Borrelia Burgdorferi, Bartonella Henselae, and Babesia Microti.
- Thyroid Testing: Comprehensive panel including thyroid antibodies for autoimmunity.
- Hormone Testing: Will measure your sex hormones and adrenal function.
- Mold Testing: Determines current and past exposures to toxic mold.
- Viral Testing: Will monitor and viral infections of the body.
- Immune System Testing: To evaluate an overactive or under active immune system.
- Autoimmune Testing: To determine if there is an autoimmune component to your symptoms.
See more about our testing.
So much is missed on standard blood tests which is why IWG combines European medicine and American medicine.
- Bioscan SRT: A method that can determine food allergies and emotional stress.
- Autonomic Response Testing: A style of testing to look at tissue dysfunction and infections within all organs of the body, the brain, and the lymphatic system.
- Bioresonance Scan: A style of testing that can scan for dysfunction in the tissue on a cellular level and determine what pathology exists with in that tissue. The scan provides immediate results.
- Mold Assessment: To evaluate your home or work place for toxic mold.
Treatment plans catered to your health needs and goals. IWG offers the most technologically advanced treatment in the country.
- Bioresonance Therapy: A therapy to provide accurate diagnoses and treatment within minutes. The Bioresonance has the ability to detect dysfunction and pathology in any tissue of the body. It can also detect pathology that is associated with an infection or an allergy. It provides both protective therapies to heal tissue and destructive therapies to kill microbes/infections.
- Bioscan SRT: A biomeridian scan that can evaluate the food allergies, infectious burden, chemical exposures, organ function, vaccine injury, and much more.
- Integrative Emotional Release Technique (IER): a method to resolve judgements, resentments, and emotional charges. IWG’s preferred method is the Demartini Method.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Laser therapy that is used to promote healing with soft tissue damage.
- Herbal Supplements and Homeopathic Remedies: All supplements recommended by our physicians will be tested to assure they are exactly what your body needs.
- Dietary Plans: Custom diet plans are designed by the IWG nutritionist according to your lab findings with a basis on the blood type diet
- Foundation Training: A style of exercise to activate the small muscles of the body to stabilize the spine, increase strength, and decrease pain.
- Viaderm Dermal Homeopathic Therapy: A dermal therapy that will push homeopathic remedies into meridians to reduce pain and improve organ function. (similar to acupuncture).
- Detox Services: Our state of the art spa incorporates Infrared Sauna, Herbal Wellness Steams, Ion Cleanse Foot Baths, Cold Laser Treatment, and Cupping.
This style of care is created to have a holistic and alternative style of primary care. This can be used to enhance your performance, get your energy up, boost the immune system, or just get a baseline of what is happening in your body. This style of care will give you a custom diet, custom supplement plan, exercise recommendations, and access to IWG physicians to address new symptoms such as a common cold, sinus infection, knee pain, etc.
Our practice has advanced diagnostic and treatment modalities that can diagnose and treat symptoms on the spot without the use of medications. The approach is comprehensive, scientific, and one of a kind.
Functional Medicine is available to all age groups including children. We understand that diet and supplement changes can be difficult with kids which is why IWG offers non-invasive, kid friendly modalities to help along their healing process.
Download our onboarding document: Functional Medicine Basic Onboarding.