A holistic approach to your pediatric healthcare. A more comprehensive approach to your child’s common cold, digestion, nutrition, and overall health. IWG provides advanced diagnostics to know exactly what is going on with your child and how to treat appropriately.
Comprehensive Lab Testing: Specific and scientific lab testing for a clear diagnosis
On-site Phlebotomist for convenient blood draws
- Lyme Disease Testing: Determines infections such as borrelia burgdorferi, bartonella henselae, and babesia microti
- Thyroid testing: Comprehensive panel including thyroid antibodies for autoimmunity
- Hormone Testing: Will measure your sex hormones and adrenal function
- Mold Testing: Determines current and past exposures to toxic mold
- Viral testing: Will monitor and viral infections of the body
- Immune System testing: To evaluate an overactive or under-active immune system
Utilizing various techniques to address the entire body as a system, physically, chemically, and energetically leads to much better outcomes.
- Bioscan SRT: A method that can determine food allergies and emotional stress.
- Autonomic Response Testing: A style of testing to look at tissue dysfunction and infections within all organs of the body, the brain, and the lymphatic system.
- Bioresonance Scan: A style of testing that can scan for dysfunction in the tissue on a cellular level and determine what pathology exists with in that tissue. The scan provides immediate results.
Treatment plans catered to your health needs and goals. IWG offers the most technologically advanced treatment in the country.
- Bioresonance Therapy: A therapy to diagnosis and treat within minutes. The bioresonance has the ability to detect dysfunction and pathology in any tissue. It can also detect abnormal cells up to 2 years in advance. It provides both protective therapies to heal tissue and destructive therapies to kill microbes/infections.
- Bioscan SRT: A biomeridian scan that can evaluate the emotions that you are holding in your subconscious. This is used in the emotional release technique to help you release negative emotions and clear emotional charges.
- Herbal Supplements and Homeopathic Remedies: All supplements recommended by our physicians will be tested to assure they are exactly what your body needs.
- Dietary Plans: Custom diet plans are designed by the IWG nutritionist according to you lab findings with a basis on the blood type diet
- Pediatric Chiropractic: Gentle adjustments for children to boost their immune system and address the wear and tear of being an active child
- Cold Laser Therapy: Laser therapy that is used to manage a sore throat or an ear infection.
- CranioSacral Therapy (CST): A type of therapy that will improve the cerebrospinal fluid and blood flow around the brain to improve brain function.
- Ionized Foot Baths: a safe detoxification modality for children.
This can be used to manage a common cold naturally, test for food allergies, or receive consulting on many pediatric health topics. This style of care will give you a custom diet, custom supplement plan, and access to IWG physicians to address new symptoms such as a common cold, ear infection, or a sore throat, etc.
Our practice has advanced diagnostic and treatment modalities that can diagnose and treat symptoms on the spot without the use of medications. The approach is comprehensive, scientific, and one of a kind.
Download our on-boarding document: Pediatric Care _ Onboarding