1st Visit: Initial Consultation & Physical Examination
All chiropractic patients begin with an Initial Consultation & Physical Examination (60 mins) with Dr. Carruthers or Dr. Klim.
Prior to the consultation, your doctor will review your New Patient Paperwork (including your medical history, diet and supplement survey and assessment forms) and relevant prior lab work.
The Initial Consultation Includes:
- A 60-minute evaluation
- A thorough review of your medical history and relevant previous lab work or radiographs (10 page limit)
- A review of your current diet and nutritional supplements
- A detailed body systems assessment
- A physical examination of spinal and extremity health and mobility
- Muscle testing for neurological firing and integrity
- Recommendations for radiographs or other testing. (You may be able to use your insurance for select testing.)
- Simple dietary recommendations to “reset” the body while completing any necessary analysis
For specific cases, the doctors may opt to provide treatment on the 1st visit. This would include muscle work, cold laser, and/or sound wave therapy. It will be based of the consultation and findings.
Additional Laboratory Analysis is available.
In select cases, we may also recommend additional laboratory analysis.
Radiographs/X-Rays* – To have a clear picture of joint health and soft tissue integrity. This will rule in or rule out breaks, fractures, disc issues, arthritis, and degeneration.
MRI* – To rule out a spinal disc injury or other soft tissue injury.
Ultrasound* – To diagnose a tendon injury or tear.
*Performed at an Imaging Center. We will choose the center based off of your insurance coverage.
2nd Visit: Report of Findings Consultation
The Report of Findings Consultation (30 mins) consists of four parts:
- Review of Radiographs and/or Lab Testing Results.
- Explanation of the underlying patterns that are contributing to your symptoms.
- Outline of your Custom Care Plan for the initial phase of healing, including adjustments, rehabilitation, brain balancing exercises, ergonomic supports, supplements, and lifestyle recommendations.
- Recommendations for further testing (this will typically be minimal, if necessary at all, because of the completeness of the initial consultation and exam).
Cost: $150 Includes Adjustment, Laser Therapy, and Rehab
During your Report of Findings Consultation, your doctor will lay out a program that allows you to heal each layer of dysfunction (muscle, joint and nerve) so you can make progress and sustain it over time.
Custom Care Plans generally range from 4-8 weeks. We take a multi-faceted approach to healing the body. Our goal is to discover and heal the root cause(s) underlying your symptoms, so you can maintain the progress and achieve optimal health.
Your first follow-up appointment will generally occur within the same week as the Report of Findings Consultation.
Treatment Can Include:
- Chiropractic Spinal Adjustments
- Chiropractic Adjustments to the extremities: knee, ankles, shoulders, TMJ, elbows, etc.
- Active Release Muscle Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Applied Kinesiology
- Neurological Reprogramming and Brain Balancing
- Rehabilitative Exercise
- Sound Wave Therapy
- Pediatric Care
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Relaxation in our zero-gravity chairs
Getting Healthy is a Family Affair!
Did you know that IWG offers family discounts?
- 2-3 Family Members – 15% off services
- 4+ Family Members- 20% off services