IWG approach to physical medicine includes a head-to-toe approach that looks at joints, muscles, and surrounding soft tissue. It finds the root cause of your pain or dysfunction and uses a strategic approach to resolve it. The doctors combine their own skills in Sports Chiropractic, Prenatal Chiropractic, Energy Work, Muscle Release Therapy, Kinesio taping, Craniosacral therapy, with Cold Laser Therapy, Sound Wave Therapy, and Viaderm therapy.
So much is missed on standard tests. IWG dives deep into the results and questions the WHY behind them.
- Radiographs/X-Rays*: To have a clear picture of joint health and soft tissue integrity. This will rule in or rule out breaks, fractures, disc issues, arthritis, and degeneration.
- MRI*: To rule out a spinal disc injury or other soft tissue injury.
- Ultrasound*: To diagnose a tendon injury, ligament tear, or hernia.
*Performed at an Imaging Center. We will choose the center based off of your insurance coverage.
So much is missed on standard blood tests. IWG dives deep into the results and questions the WHY behind them.
- BioResonance Scanning: A style of testing that can scan for dysfunction in the tissue on a cellular level and decipher connective tissue dysfunction, arthritis, joint dysfunction, neurological involvement, and lack of blood flow to the extremities.
- Bioscan SRT: A method that can determine tissue inflammation.
Treatment plans catered to your health needs and goals. IWG offers the most technologically advanced treatment in the country.
- Sports Chiropractic: Adjustments of not only the spine but also the extremities of the body (knees, shoulders, ankles, etc.) with muscle work for soft tissue involvement.
- Pregnancy Chiropractic: Adjustments for women who are pregnant and looking to improve the likelihood of a smooth birth.
- Pediatric Chiropractic: Gentle adjustments for children to boost their immune system and address the wear and tear of being an active child
- Sound Wave Therapy: A therapy that breaks down scar tissues and adhesions to relieve pain in areas of injury or repetitive stress.
- Muscle Release Therapy: A deep tissue therapy to breakdown adhesions in muscles.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Laser therapy that is used to promote healing with soft tissue damage.
- Craniosacral Therapy: A therapy that improves the blood flow around the brain and the spine. It is useful in headaches, sinus pressure, and low back pain.
- Viaderm Therapy: A therapy used to push anti-inflammatory remedies into joint spaces to reduce pain.
- Kinesiotaping: Used to stabilize areas to accelerate the healing process.
Our goal at IWG is to prevent unnecessary surgery, pain medications, and steroid injections. We have ample options of masking our symptoms in our current medical model but not many options that will find to the root cause of our pain. We aim to find the root cause of the pain by using our cutting edge approach and then resolve it with a non-invasive technique.
Who can benefit from the service:
Our doctors specialize in different areas of physical medicine which range from Sports Medicine to Pre-Natal and Pediatric Chiropractic. Our doctor are also certified in Craniosacral Therapy and Foundation Training. If you are trying to get out of pain, recover from an injury, or avoid surgery, or just enhance your performance we can help. Our approach is full body, comprehensive, and holistic.