Our pregnancy consulting program allows you to create the roadmap for your ideal pregnancy and birth experience. The need and wants of the family is our first priority. The program intends to provide high-level education on nutrition, birthing classes, and birthing procedures. Our practitioners will help to expand your team of physicians and resources to have a supported pregnancy and a smooth birth.
While we don’t provide fertility treatments at IWG, our facility is able to provide testing and diagnostics to get to the root cause of your fertility challenges. Learn more about our Functional Medicine program.
We listen carefully to your health history, dietary habits, medications, sleep patterns and your conception journey.
- Nutritional Evaluation: A in depth look at your current diet and nutritional deficiencies.
- Foundation Training Analysis: Evaluating the muscular structure to reduce back pain with pregnancy.
- Birth Plan: A map of your most perfect birth.
- Birth goals and expectations: Laying out your wishes for your birth and your child.
- Physical Examination: Evaluating your physical health during time of pregnancy.
Utilizing various techniques to address the entire body as a system, physically, chemically, and energetically leads to much better outcomes.
- On-site Phlebotomist for convenient blood draws
- Oligoscan for Heavy Metals: A method of testing that can determine heavy metal toxicity from dental work, environmental exposure, or food derived.
- Oligoscan for Mineral Deficiencies: This technology can determine intracellular mineral abundance which is unable to be found through traditional blood work.
Many questions can arise during this exciting time, and a little more information is always helpful. IWG provides the most accurate, in depth answers for your birth plan.
- Chiropractic Services: Specific analysis, adjustments, ligament and soft tissue release to allow for a comfortable pelvis and comfortable baby.
- Craniosacral Therapy: A type of therapy that will improve the cerebrospinal fluid and blood flow around the brain to improve brain function.
- Foundation Training: To support the proper biomechanics and muscular support of the pelvis, for labor, birth, and postnatal recovery.
- Prenatal Supplements, Homeopathy, Recipes, and Dietary recommendations
- Consulting: Referral network with other pregnancy practitioners, resources of books, shopping, food, baby products, lamaze classes, hypnobirthing, lactation, Bradley Method, hospital tour, birth preparation, what to pack in baby bag, contraction and labor consulting.
The Model of C.A.R.E. Program:
Our ultimate goal is to bring a healthy, happy new life into your world in the most stress free and holistic way possible. We will work together as a team to create the most suitable path for you and your family, no matter what stage you begin. You may begin before conception, early, or more advanced stages of pregnancy. Each program will be created based on the needs and goals of your family. Read more about Dr. Kyle Klim’s Model of C.A.R.E. here.
Who can benefit from this service?
New families to families with multiple children can gain great benefits from this program model. Have you had previous birth experiences that you are looking to improve upon? Have you had a previous Cesarean birth and would like to attempt a VBAC? Anyone who wants an all encompassing experience including consults, in depth appointments, trusted resources, knowledge of home and hospital birth, preconception, perinatal and postnatal health, nutrition, physiology, therapies, exercises, all in a warm, inviting environment. Keeping the healthiest possible newborn’s outcome in mind, Dr. Kyle will guide you exactly in that direction.
Download our on-boarding document: Pregnancy Planning Onboarding