Who is this service for?
Our group packages are great for Corporate Retreats, Bachelorette’s, or just a Girl’s Day Out!
What is included and How does it work?
We can book groups between 4-12 people. The amount of guests will dictate how many hours you spend in the spa. On average, 4 people will spend about 3-4 hours. Your services will include:
- 60 Minute Craniosacral Session with Aromatherapy
- Up to 60 Minutes in our Infrared Sauna
- 30-45 Minute Reproductive Wellness Steam
- 20 Minute Ionized Foot Bath + Organic Herbal Supplements to enhance results
- Access to our Luxury Shower stocked with Milk and Honey bath products
Normally $397 per person.
Group Rate for 4-6 people is: $337 (15% Off)
Group Rate for 7-12 people is: $317 (20% Off)
- 60 Minute Sunrise or Sunset Yoga Class on our Riverfront Terrace (weather permitting)- $75
- 60 Minute Sunrise or Sunset Pilates Class on our Riverfront Terrace- $75
- 20 Minute Anti-Aging Laser Treatment- $25 per person
- Detox Remedy that can be applied to trouble areas to remove pesky cellulite- $10 per person
- 60 Minute Quantum Touch Energy Work- $250 per person
- Cooking Demo + Tasting- $150
- Organic Hors D’ouevres on our Terrace with Organic Wine or Champagne to Finish the Day- $300
How do I get Started?
Reach out to the IWG Event Coordinator to plan your Event. Contact Mary Kate directly at [email protected] or reach out to the office at 732.359.8263.
I was thrilled to be able to get my 8 year old son well without the use of antibiotics. This past winter when Ryan got the worst cough and cold he has ever experienced and a pediatrician wanted him to take ten days of medication for an ear infection I knew it was time to try what so many others have told me about. Chiropractic care isn’t just for the guy with a bad back. It’s about our whole body! Dr. Klim had wonderful suggestions for supporting Ryan’s immune system and was so patient and gentle explaining each adjustment to myself and son along the way. Ryan still talks about how much he loved Dr. Klim so much so his little brother has been hoping to get sick so he can go too!
Physical Medicine Program
We always feel like we leave IWG with more information and knowledge. It’s a wonderful resource. Not only are we getting healthy but we’re learning and growing.
Functional Medicine Program