Dr. Kyle Klim
Dr. Kyle Klim grew up in rural northeastern Pennsylvania and has been under Chiropractic care his entire life. He decided as a teenager that he wanted to become a Chiropractor, in order to help people achieve the level of total wellness he had been experiencing as a result of being under consistent care.
With Dr. Kyle’s experience as a competitive gymnast, college cheerleader and tumbling coach, he understands the needs of the athlete in competition, balance, strength, flexibility, recovery, and performance.
During his first year in practice, he had the opportunity to help a family throughout their pregnancy and be invited to check and adjust their new baby hours after delivery. Since then, Dr. Kyle has dove deep into holistic pregnancy and pediatric care. His passion to help families have beautiful pregnancy and birth experiences has led him to develop his Model of C.A.R.E. His education in this field has guided him to utilize specific Chiropractic Webster Technique, become an Upledger Institute certified Craniosacral Therapist, Foundation Training student instructor, among other in depth educational endeavors to help everyone live happier and healthier lives.
You can also learn more by listening to Pregnant Pause Radio, which Dr. Kyle co-hosts with Nicole Buratti of Bend & Blossom Roadmap to Baby.
- Prenatal and Pregnancy Healthcare
- Pediatrics Healthcare
- Gymnast Healthcare
- Pediatric Cooking Demos
- Active Release Muscle Therapy
- Rehabilitative Exercise
- Neurology and Brain Balancing
Training & Credentials
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College West
- Bachelors in Biobehavioral Health from Penn State University Park
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) Member
- Craniosacral Therapy Certified
- Webster Technique Certified
- Student Trainer in Foundation Training