Dr. Kyle Klim
Dr. Kyle Klim grew up in rural northeastern Pennsylvania and has been under Chiropractic care his entire life. He decided as a teenager that he wanted to become a Chiropractor, in order to help people achieve the level of total wellness he had been experiencing as a result of being under consistent care.
With Dr. Kyle’s experience as a competitive gymnast, college cheerleader and tumbling coach, he understands the needs of the athlete in competition, balance, strength, flexibility, recovery, and performance. Dr. Kyle is dedicated to taking care of the family as a whole, in order for everyone to be their best everyday.
- Prenatal and Pregnancy Healthcare
- Pediatrics Healthcare
- Gymnast Healthcare
- Pediatric Cooking Demos
- Active Release Muscle Therapy
- Rehabilitative Exercise
- Neurology and Brain Balancing
Training & Credentials
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College West
- achelors in Biobehavioral Health from Penn State
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) Member
- Craniosacral Therapy Certified
- Webster Technique Certified