Dr. Nicole Rivera
I am a born-and-raised Jersey girl with nothing more than passion, perseverance, a laptop and a vision. I’m proud to have created a wellness center that is on the cutting edge of healthcare that transforms the lives of thousands.
Through our cutting-edge Integrative wellness facility, revolutionary physician training programs, and a condition-specific cookbook series, I help people like you uncover their mystery symptoms and find the solutions to get well and stay well.
I believe that there is a cause for every effect which means there is an answer to your array of symptoms. Most importantly, there is a solution to your cause which will allow you to heal and have the knowledge to prevent it from arising in the future.
In developing my integrative approach, I have studied under various physicians in various fields to understand many aspects of health and disease, including toxicity, Lyme disease, emotional trauma, brain conditions, parasite infections, mold toxicity, and autoimmunity. Some of my mentors include Dr. Demartini, Dr. Klinghardt, Dr. Zach Bush, Dr. Perlmutter, Dr. Shoemaker to name a few. I started on this path to healthcare by observing the massive void in people acknowledging and understanding their symptoms. Many peoples lack of feeling good was dumbed down or disregarded by the medical community. Others are told they are a mystery or that it was “in their head”. I aspire to uncover the mystery symptoms that patients experience and provide them with long-lasting solutions.
Fundamentally, I believe that no matter what your health challenges are, you have the power to be the key player in your health destiny, by doing so, you’ll change your life.
- Integrative and Functional Medicine
- Gastrointestinal Issues
- Lyme Literate
- Hormone, Thyroid, & other Endocrine Disorders
- Mold Toxicity
- Safe Detoxification
Training & Credentials
- Doctorate from Life Chiropractic College West, Cum Laude
- B.A. in Psychology Pre-Medicine
- Best Selling Author of the Eat for your Gut Cookbook
- Creator of Institute of Integrative Wellness
- Active Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Active Member of Academy for Comprehensive Integrative Medicine (ACIM)
- The Klinghardt Academy
- The Kresser Institute
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- https://www.mindbodygreen.com/Mind Body Green contributor & featured doctor