Jessie is a Functional Medicine Health Coach who works alongside the doctors on complex cases and also runs the Integrative Assessment Program here at IWG.
Jessie has a heart centered approach and integrates functional medicine with nutrition, herbal medicine, energetic modalities, lifestyle modifications, and the mind body connection to empower the people she works with to reconnect with their innate ability to heal.
She is a graduate of Monmouth University as well as the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She has also furthered her study of functional medicine with the School of Applied Functional Medicine by completing their Functional Medicine Health Coaching program and is currently continuing her studies with The Institute for Functional Medicine in their certification program. After 8 years of working in New York City, she has brought her passion for health and wellness to IWG to provide the highest level of care & support to patients.
Jessie deeply believes in the integrative approach and is passionate about working with the whole person inclusive of their mental, physical, & spiritual health and well being. Her personal and familial experiences with chronic illness have inspired and motivated her desire to educate patients about their body and mind so they can make informed decisions about their health.
She is also a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200) with a Children’s Yoga certification and has studied and completed training in breathwork, traditional Chinese medicine, essential oils, herbs, and mindfulness. She is currently studying for her Master’s degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine in New York City. When she isn’t at the office enjoying time with patients and colleagues, you will likely find her traveling, spending time with her husband Grant and beloved dog BK, drinking matcha, and practicing kundalini yoga.
- Health Coaching
- Functional Medicine
- Mind Body Connection
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication; Monmouth University
- Master of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine (MSTOM); PCHS (in progress)
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach; Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Functional Medicine Health Coaching Program; School of Applied Functional Medicine
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice; The Institute for Functional Medicine
- Contemplative Care; Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine at The University of Arizona
- Environmental Health: An Integrative Approach; Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine at The University of Arizona
- Introductory Herbal Course; Herbal Academy
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- 30 Hour Radiant Child Children’s Yoga Certification
- Reiki Level I Certification