After working in digital media for the past 5 years in New York City, Lexie decided it was time to shift into a career that she was passionate about.
While studying for her Masters of Science in Clinical Nutrition at Maryland University of Integrative Health, she will be integrating her studies and her experience in account management and client services with her position as a Physicians Assistant at IWG. You can find Lexie working on the Functional Medicine team with Dr. Nicole Rivera performing Bioscans, ART and soundwave therapy as well as utilizing her skills in digital media to support the Eat for Your Condition Cookbook Series and the marketing team. She is so excited to work at a company where she truly believes in their approach to medicine and mission of helping people feel their best.
Outside of work Lexie loves trying different types of workouts, cooking and wellness blogging on her personal blog, lexsentials.
- BioScan Stress Reduction Therapy (SRT), Assistant
- Sound Wave Therapy
- Autonomic Response Testing, Assistant
Training & Credentials
- [Student] Masters of Science in Clinical Nutrition at Maryland University of Integrative Health
- ServSafe Manager Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Film at Arizona State University