You’re an experienced, passionate, strategic and connected digital marketer and social media influencer, who’s committed to using your gifts to make the world a better place.
Your role will be to help us take our audience reach to the next level which, in turn, will inspire millions of people to take meaningful action in their lives. You’ll do this by going after new opportunities (both digital and offline), increasing performance of existing marketing initiatives, marketing our webinars and events, providing leads to the client services team that result from social media efforts.
You’re the type of person who takes action and isn’t afraid to get out there and make things happen. You’re an excellent graphic designer and creative.
You love creating content. You love telling the story of IWG on social media. You pride yourself on attention to detail. And you love all the things in between.
As part of our team, you’ll wear a lot of hats: design, marketing, lead capture, video editing, and content development. This is an evolving position and you’ll have the opportunity to help grow and shape our company — the only limit is your drive, commitment, and imagination.
This position will work on:
- Identifying proven social media tactics in the wellness industry, completing market research, and creating beautiful content
- Developing relationships with social media followers through engaging content.
- Creating a content calendar to showcase testimonials, behind the scenes, quotes from the doctors, movement challenges, giveaways, video content
You must be able to make new connections on social platforms, strategize on social opportunities, and follow-through on all the details to make new initiatives successfully come to life.
Reading this makes you say, “Holy cow — that’s ME!”:
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- You have a sense of humor that’s smart, but not snarky or cynical
- You LOVE socializing and meeting new people – people refer to you as a “connector”
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You have excellent project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges and questions
- You love personal development
- You care deeply about your work, colleagues, and the wellbeing of the company
- You’re not thin-skinned or (overly) attached to your ego — you’re focused on finding, developing, and executing on the best ideas to get the best results
- You’re 10,000% comfortable working in a virtual environment
- You do great work autonomously and as part of a highly collaborative team (you’ll need to do both here!)
- You’re obsessive about being the best at what you do
- When a mission-critical project happens, you work till the job gets done
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
- You’re hyper-focused on getting the details right — you don’t do sloppy work or let little things slip through the cracks
- You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up, and make the world a better place
- You have a voracious curiosity for new and interesting things – be it people, opportunities, content, etc.
In an ideal world, you have:
- 3+ years of social media experience
- Experience (and proven results) with affiliate marketing, and audience growth tactics (email, social, etc).
- Superior writing skills
and design skills
- Strong ideation skills and the ability to execute a project from start to finish independently
- A curious, efficient, and solution-oriented mindset
This position is not for you if:
- You have personal drama
- You don’t take personal responsibility
- You are NOT solution oriented
- You don’t really commit wholeheartedly to anything
- You don’t like marketing, sales, or being the best
- You think self-help is weird
- You have no sense of humor
- You aren’t able to blend analytical data and metrics with human, heart-center writing
The nitty gritty
- The ideal candidate lives in New Jersey
- This is a part-time position
- This position does require being on-site in Belmar, NJ office for video recording purposes. Social editing and posting can be done off-site.
- Integrative Wellness Group is an equal opportunity employer