Russian physicists have created a technology called Bioresonance Scanning which uses light to evaluate cellular and genetic function of the body. Research has demonstrated that electromagnetic waves emitted by diseased organs including cancer cells, vary from those emitted by healthy cells. This is due to their differences in cell metabolism and DNA damage. This theory is known as the law of nonlinear dynamic systems. The law describes that any pathological (disease) process or deviation from the norm is a unique, strictly defined (change in electromagnetic waves) energy spectrum. Unlike blood work and other biochemical tests, the cellular energy of tissue is always affected before the byproduct of the tissue is altered in anyway. This cellular evaluation can help us see potential problems before blood chemistry reveals any changes. This explanation sheds light on why people complete “normal” blood work and one year later can be diagnosed with a disease such as cancer.
The coherent field of the low intensity light emissions inside the cell is the central regulating agency in the cell. The coupling and interference of the individual fields forms a common shared field in which the entire organism us embedded and orchestrates all the functions of life.
This field is a holographic field of standing waves which are capable- with the help of a broad spectrum of frequencies, polarizations, degrees of coherence and squeezing of the waves-to communicate signals to any place in the organism in close interplay with all material structures etc. The involved physical structures such as microtubulin are designed as antennae for the reception or broadcasting or these signals.
The central storage container and sender of this coherent biophoton emission in the cell is the DNA. The spiral shape of the DNA is an ideal light storage arrangement, because through rhythmic contractions it can store and emit light. The DNA works together with a hierarchy of other light active molecules and forms the network of the “light metabolism”.
-Biophoton Theory of Professor Fritz-Albert Popp PhD
The basis of this technology and the philosophy of Integrative Wellness Group Embraces the Core Principles of American Biological Medicine
In contrast to the relatively simplistic, antibiotic-based and antimicrobial treatments, which focus only on the numbers on blood tests and symptomatic relief, the treatment philosophy of American Biological Medicine is based upon the following core principles:
- That the removal of interferences in the restoration of optimum health and bio-regulation is the principle goal. That optimum health is that point at which the body, mind, and spirit can adapt instantly and correctly to any change in its internal and external environment.
- That health is a component of the organism, and is not achieved by the absence of microbes of any kind. Treat the bugs and more bugs will follow…treat the human condition and health will follow.
- That no bacteria or virus can replicate and thrive in an optimally healthy body. That in a healthy body, normal components in the blood, such as albumen, is six times more effective than antibiotics at controlling bacterial growth.
- That the doctor should never give a remedy or treatment that will harm other unintended aspects of the body’s function and integrity. Every remedy must be frequency-matched (BRS) to work synergistically with every function of the body.
- That the standard pieces and parts view of the body is doomed to fail. The interconnectedness of the entire body and the individual Organ Circuits must be understood, viewed, and the many problems within each circuit must be addressed within each treatment visit.
- That each Organ Circuit is shared by an organ, gland, muscle, tooth, neurological tissue, and sense organ. When anything goes wrong at any level of the circuit, everything on that circuit suffers the same fate, resulting in an overall decrease of 60% energy available in that circuit to maintain integrity and resistance to microbial overgrowth.
- That the wisdom of the body must be respected and understood.
- That the world’s most astute and celebrated doctors cannot heal even a simple paper cut, much less kill every last bacteria and microbe thereby resulting in health. So the role of the doctor is to identify and correct any interference with the body’s own ability to heal on all levels.
- That everything in the universe is simply an electromagnetic frequency. By providing the body with the corrective/inverse frequencies of the pathological condition health can be restored.
- That every microbe and pathology has its own unique electromagnetic signature based upon its unique molecular structure and can be detected with the non-computerized, adjunctive, diagnostic test called BioResonance Scanning more reliably than the 96% fail-rate of blood tests.
- That the goal of every office visit/treatment is to get every organ circuit up and running at 100% integrity. Subsequent treatments involve specialized testing to reveal other issues anywhere in the body that are out of optimum and repair them.
- That every treatment must strive through BRS testing, physical observation, and testing to identify and provide the body with the corrections in the musculoskeletal, neurological, emotional, epigenetic, and energetic systems.
- The primary goal is to restore the optimum function and integrity within all of the body systems, provide the body with the frequency-matched remedies to facilitate the body’s control of microbes.
- Address the issues in the mind and spirit that are contrary to healing and proper genetic expression.
- Maintain optimum function and integrity long enough that the body has time to replace the dysfunctional cells with healthy cells. The goal is to get each person to the point where no remedies need to be taken in order to stay well.
- That the doctor expects rapid resolution of symptoms, instead of waiting months for any positive effect from treatments.
- That a Herxheimer (herx) reaction is to be avoided as much as possible by assisting the body in rapidly and efficiently dealing with toxins.