Join us for our 4 week series where Dr. Nicole reveals the social, physiological, chemical, and traumatic triggers for mental health conditions.
November 5, 2019, 2019 at 7 PM
November 12, 2019, 2019 at 7 PM
November 19, 2019, 2019 at 7 PM
What we’ll uncover…
- Dr. Nicole reveals the social, physiological, chemical, and traumatic triggers for mental health conditions. Dr. Nicole is discussing how traumatic brain injuries are a cause of the epidemic of mental health issues, the role of social media on the chemistry of our brain and the effect on our self-esteem.
- Dr. Nicole will discuss the most effective way to recover from emotional trauma. She’ll be revealing the effects of the gut, toxicity, and infections role on brain chemistry.
- Dr. Nicole will discuss the top stressors to our brain chemistry that is not allowing us to recover emotionally. Uncovering how to beat trauma and become emotionally resilient. She’ll be discussing the limitations with conventional testing for mental health conditions.
- Dr. Nicole will reveal the limitations with fully understanding mental health issues and how the ‘Band-Aid” approach is playing a role in the increase in suicide rates. The shortcomings of recommended treatments and why integrative medicine is the future of medicine.
- The common treatments are a Band-Aid approach to symptoms while completely ignoring the root cause. Most diagnostics fail to look for the root cause of mental health issues which leaves us with limited options for healing.
- Integrative approaches to resolving trauma, depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other mental health conditions. In understanding the root cause, there are many alternative therapies that can assist in the recovery of mental health issues. We’ll discuss the leading integrative protocols to help the brain and body bounce back.